More than 67% of the total application and game downloads are the result of thousands of organic searches which are made on App store and Play Store daily.
The right selection of keywords to be used in app title and app description decides the fate of any application or game. The right selection of keywords not only boosts the visibility of any application within the App Store or Google Play Store but also assists you in getting more organic downloads so you can enjoy the boons of carefully crafted ASO strategy.
ASO is all about organic downloads. The ultimate goal of ASO is to reduce the User Acquisition costs by using high ranking keywords.
Since app organic downloads depend directly on the app’s position in store against certain keywords, choosing high rank keywords can boost your app’s chances of getting impressions and organic downloads.
Another important to thing to keep in mind is to get such ASO services which are focused on brining your app’s ranking into the Top 10 results of Store’s Search and Explore options.
ASO keyword optimisation Strategy
The selection of keywords requires insight and is done by completing following steps:
- Research relevant keywords for any application or game
- Carefully observe and follow the App Store Search behaviour
- Spot the right balance between popular keywords and Competitive keywords
- Choose the keywords by prioritising high ranking keywords for your app
- Take minimal chances and identify which keywords can work and which can not work